Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to this free information site that can make you money, make you save more money, help you get additional income, help make you debtfree, etc,etc.
You are more than welcome to post your tips, comments, advise, help, for everyone to see, so we may all benefit!
I don't necessary claim to be "THE EXPERT" on any field, No One can really if you think about it , methods change, people change, ways of thinking change, and besides we are never to old to learn;-)

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free Money for you!

With opening of an ING direct checking or savingsaccount with a minimum deposit of $250 i can get you $25 for just doing this, All I need is your first,last name, and your emailaddress, you can leave that overhere or at my emailaddress.
Limit of 50 people only!!!!!!!!
Ps I have been with this bank for 3 years and I love it. free checking with interest , free billpay etc.

No comments: