Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to this free information site that can make you money, make you save more money, help you get additional income, help make you debtfree, etc,etc.
You are more than welcome to post your tips, comments, advise, help, for everyone to see, so we may all benefit!
I don't necessary claim to be "THE EXPERT" on any field, No One can really if you think about it , methods change, people change, ways of thinking change, and besides we are never to old to learn;-)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Debtfree!

Let's get started by getting debtfree first, at this site you will find all the answers , just like I did, (15 years ago, I should have stuck with it than, but better late than never);-)
In here John Commuta who advertises regularly on radio and tv! With his Cascading system He will show you how to become debtfree and in what order to pay each and every debt of and the exact date that you will be debtfree!
With his copyrighted patented software program Transforming Debt into Wealth System, that I highly recommend ( I bought the complete program including: Multiple Streams of Income by Robert G. Allen)

No comments: